Recycle, repair, don’t throw away! Be environmentally friendly!
ABC Maintenance recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. Moreover, we will strive to introduce the repair of appliances to be recognised in the society as one of the major preventive policies for reducing the ecological impact of the human species.
Our mission as a business is to help reducing the waste disposed in general, by promoting the practice of repairing old appliances in an economic way. When something stops working it needs not to be directly disposed: in most cases your old appliance just needs a small repair and it could function for another couple of years. We also will try to introduce the idea of economically repaired appliances with second-hand parts which have been tested, and proven to be in a perfect working condition.
Our goal as a company is to make business in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible way.
Introducing Green Economical Repair with recycled parts from disposed appliances.
The idea of GER is that some parts from broken appliances that are in a perfect working condition can still be used in repairs of another appliance. After thoroughly checked they might be used for the repair of your appliance as good as the other ones. If the glass of your oven accidentally brokes, why not replacing it with a second hand one on less than a half of the price for the new one?
This repair is firstly cheaper, secondly more environmentally friendly.
Some other aspects and goals of our environmental policy are:
- We will strive to provide long-term solutions to our customers, in order for the problem to be solved in a more sustainable way, both environmentally and economically.
- Our future goal is to build our fleet only from electric vehicles.
- Our office is 99% paper free.
- We only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose our waste.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we can.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new appliances will be taken into account when purchasing.